I feel a little silly posting recipes so simple. Four ingredients. Really, that’s all. Four ingredients and I had a tasty, filling, green dinner. I can only get away with green veggies as a complete dinner when the husband (I need a more creative moniker for him, don’t I?) is at work.
I started with this:
And now I’m eating on this:
Roasted Sesame Brussel Sprouts
- Brussel sprouts–as many as you want/have
- Approx. 2 T olive oil
- 1 T sesame oil
- Sea salt, to taste
- Wash brussel sprouts and cut off flat stem on bottoms.
- Lay brussel sprouts out in baking dish and drizzle with olive oil. Toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and toss again.
- Cook for about 20 minutes at 400 degrees, tossing halfway through.
- After removing from oven, drizzle with sesame oil (and more salt, if desired) and toss.
- Eat your greens.
I never though I’d love these “little cabbages,” but I could eat them multiple times a week.
Tomorrow, tarragon chicken.
Lots of love from the South,